This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SpiritxBlade

SpiritxBlade
4 months ago#1
I heard that if you get reported by people 20 for just cuz, you'll get sent to an alternative server as punishment. The server puts me with the same players and I usually have to wait a very long time for a match. This is bad because it is most likely most of my reports came from taunt parties and/or people who target me the whole game just because I won one match. Also i've been in 3v1s and I sometimes win due to their bad teamwork. I've never done anything wrong online. I never target people, I don't disconnect midbattle and of course I don't team. Pretty much I got punished for not joining taunt parties and beating teamers online.
3DS FC=3712-1587-6725
Discord=SpiritxBlade#1786

User Info: KyleStupimann

KyleStupimann
4 months ago#2
*points at you and laughs*

User Info: SpiritxBlade

SpiritxBlade
4 months ago#3
KyleStupimann posted...
*points at you and laughs*

Whats so funny? xD
3DS FC=3712-1587-6725
Discord=SpiritxBlade#1786

User Info: Timid_Taguel

Timid_Taguel
3 months ago#4
People who are good get reported for being good by salty scrubs. I thought this was pretty well known information by now.
"What should I put here? Guess I'll just have to ask the voices in my head..."

User Info: NimbusSkye

NimbusSkye
3 months ago#5
Yep, one of the reasons to stay offline and rely on custom servers instead. Or just, you know, play with friends. The online ranking system is such a scam that it's not even funny.
3DS FC: 1221-0399-7115
FE Fates My Castle ID: 12097-00776-95917-49127
  • Topic Archived