This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: InfernalDranzer

InfernalDranzer
8 months ago#1
Just auto quits if he sees Bayonetta?

Saps all of the fun out of it for me, I mean I can deal with Cloud or Diddy despite being almost as high in the tier list.
I just hate everything about her.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
8 months ago#2
Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNO5FudmyAc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWSumDJn4sI
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

InfernalDranzer
8 months ago#3
I've beaten Bayonetta plenty of times before my current mindset.
Just got tired of trying, don't really use high tier stuff so yeah, always at a disadvantage.
Doesn't help I already hated her before smash so it annoys me a bit too much haha.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
8 months ago#4
InfernalDranzer posted...
I've beaten Bayonetta plenty of times before my current mindset.
Just got tired of trying, don't really use high tier stuff so yeah, always at a disadvantage.

Tiers don't matter at all unless you're a top level player (and facing other top level players). It's not like someone is guaranteed a win just because they pick bayonetta.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

InfernalDranzer
8 months ago#5
It matters somewhat but I get your point, some of the better players own me with Zelda.
I just want to enjoy my game and against Bayonetta, I don't.

Not only because she's good, her entire moveset just doesn't feel like Smash Bros to me.
It might be a stupid opinion, but it's how I see it.

User Info: atmasabr

atmasabr
7 months ago#6
Never!

About half of all Bayonetta players are just charging bulls. Yeah, they know how to get their super combos and kill moves, but they always rush at you trying to nail them, so you dodge, block, and punish. Then you try to guess how often you can get your favorite hits in before they try to counter you with Witch Time. When Witch Time is in play, you should favor a grab game. Bayonetta has some good throws, but it still evens the odds considerably.

There are two types of Bayonetta players you have to worry about: the ones who know guaranteed Witch Time kill combos, and the ones who are good at landing aerial attacks (back aerial is deadly).
Do your own research!

User Info: roboemperor

roboemperor
7 months ago#7
I kick their ass before leaving. I don't play with mother ****ing Bayonetta players. As atmasabr points out they're all trash who can't play for s*** and is the reason they pick Bayonetta.
  • Topic Archived