This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  3. Super Smash Bros. 3DS F.A.Q. / TIPS for New Players

User Info: FalconZ

FalconZ
2 years ago#61
cool, I'm an advanced player, my fc is 0276-0849-8203, this info is useful towards everyone

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
2 years ago#62
Thanks for posting this. Its very helpful. :)
A good game's a good game, so why do we have console wars?

User Info: Veeris

Veeris
2 years ago#63
I find that when I don't focus on playing the game, I do miles better. I can easily take on a level 9 while focusing, but when I didn't focus, I once took down 3 level 9s teamed against me.

User Info: Sephiro

Sephiro
2 years ago#64
I'd like to invite you all to play some Smash and/or battle pokemon with all of the poeple and I in a group chat I have appreciatedly been able to assemble.

We use an app on the playstore thats called Line. Its a smooth chat app thats happens to be free and only uses a data connection or wifi. The important thing is that all chat is instant to everyone else so there is no waiting for about an hour or more possibly when using Gamefaqs to try to set things up if one of two poeple setting things up doesn't have email notifications running or any other reason someone wouldn't be notified. Plus there are no annoying PM limits as there are on Gamefaqs. To add me search by ID in the add friends tab for seph777 and I'll invite you to the group chat. We can exchange friend codes when you join us ;)

I play as pretty much 21 different characters in Smash with varying degrees of strength, also with about 4 to 7 what I'd call mains. I'm very versitile and just enjoy fun - who doesn't? I'd be happy for you all to join us. Thank you.

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
10 months ago#65
Tag.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  3. Super Smash Bros. 3DS F.A.Q. / TIPS for New Players