This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  3. Super Smash Bros. 3DS F.A.Q. / TIPS for New Players

User Info: WChris001

WChris001
4 years ago#51
Add me: FC: 1693-0953-4899 and PSN:WChris001

User Info: rodman870

rodman870
4 years ago#52
Being a new player, this really should get stickied.

Edit: Oh, it's already stickied. And it just dawned on me that I requested an un-sticky. >.>
(edited 4 years ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: Vaxer420

Vaxer420
4 years ago#54
I just tried adding this to the cheats section but if you want to unlock characters quickly in smash setting 1 stock and x2 damage makes some throws an instant KO. I can confirm Ike D-Throw and Ness U-Throw. This is also helpful for speeding through challenges that involve KO's in Smash.

I'm bringing it up cause AmazingAmpharos made an awesome speed unlocking guide for Brawl and I used the same tactic on WiiU but it didn't translate to the 3DS version and I figured this out pretty late myself.
(edited 4 years ago)

User Info: Jayto87

Jayto87
4 years ago#55
Im downloading it right at this very moment, Im sooo ready to play it. I been waiting forever for this one.

my fc is 512931136321 so if anyone wants to add me go ahead.

User Info: Ghirahim-Swag

Ghirahim-Swag
4 years ago#56
Forgot info on master sabers, (the swords) but its pretty straightforward. There's one attack to watch out for, where it splits into five and hits you a lot. Just keep rollin.
Official Volga of GameFAQs
Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U
(message deleted)

User Info: OZ_Archangel

OZ_Archangel
3 years ago#58
On the 3ds where is this mode that you speak off about selecting dark paths etc?
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great \_O__/ >>>> l__O__l "YES"."YES"

User Info: Littlemac1702

Littlemac1702
3 years ago#59
My fc: 3368-4530-2718; My name:PLQA

User Info: Littlemac1702

Littlemac1702
3 years ago#60
Who body add friend me? My FC:3368-4530-2718;My name:PLQA. If you want to add friend me and play together you comment or message for me. Thank!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  3. Super Smash Bros. 3DS F.A.Q. / TIPS for New Players