This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  3. Super Smash Bros. 3DS F.A.Q. / TIPS for New Players

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
4 years ago#41
Characters from previous games that are missing.

What about Mewtwo?
13 pages of off-topic threads, this means the members of that board are either not bored by those posts or are not doing their job marking them. - GFAQs Mod

User Info: MarluxiaXIII

MarluxiaXIII
4 years ago#42
I thought it pretty obvious that there talking about brawl ^
As lightless oblivion devours you...drown in the ever-blooming darkness!
MarluxiaXIII posted...
I thought it pretty obvious that there talking about brawl ^

The post said "Characters missing from previous GAMES". I think that would imply more than just Brawl.
THIS MAN HAS KIDNAPPED ME AND IS POSTING ON MY GAMEFAQS ACCOUNT!! HE'S LOSING ALL MY KARMA!!!!!

User Info: Lilchiji

Lilchiji
4 years ago#44
** Forgot to Mention, if you added me as a friend, PM me your friend code as well.

Looking for some casual matches / practice with others.

FC in Sig and Original Post.

Thanks Everyone
The One and Only
PSN: Lilchiji / 3DS FC: 5043 - 2756 - 1498

User Info: Slasher900

Slasher900
4 years ago#45
I do not see the answers for my questions so I'll ask them here.
What do people mean when they say "use a hammer"? when referring to different things in this game?
Also I'm planning on trying to get a used copy so is there a way to reset the unlocks/trophies/etc?
STV 3357

User Info: True_Gator

True_Gator
4 years ago#46
I just had to point this out, you say Master Core is fought at Intensity 7 or higher, but that's not true. I always play on intensity 6 and fight him at the end. I've been through 13 characters so far and he's always there in the end for me.
League of Legends IGN: TrueNinjaman74
According to what I've heard...

3.0 is where you can choose to fight Crazy Hand with Master Hand.

5.1 is when Master Core shows up. You must pick to face both hands to fight Master Core.

6.0 is when MC has another form.

7.5 is when MC has all forms.

8.0 is when you don't get to choose to fight only Master Hand.
"Please... never do anything as crazy as that again...."
"...I'll think about it."
Slasher900 posted...
I do not see the answers for my questions so I'll ask them here.
What do people mean when they say "use a hammer"? when referring to different things in this game?
Also I'm planning on trying to get a used copy so is there a way to reset the unlocks/trophies/etc?

The (built in) instructions say how to delete all save data. I think it was holding ABXY while starting the game (from the 3DS home menu). Then it asks if you want to delete all data.

Certain achievements give you a hammer, which you can choose to use to clear an achievement (and get the reward) without actually doing it.

Also note that there are 3 sets of achievements, and a hammer earned on a set only can be used on that set. There are 3 hammers in each set.

There's one achievement that requires StreetPass, in case you have terrible luck getting StreetPasses. It's "get 5 hits in StreetSmash." (To be perfectly clear, that's get 5 StreetPasses.)

All other StreetPass achievements can be done in the practice mode (Which is really just letting you play without a StreetPass. It's practically the same, except you won't win anything but gold from practice mode.).
"Please... never do anything as crazy as that again...."
"...I'll think about it."
(edited 4 years ago)

User Info: TalesofYuri

TalesofYuri
4 years ago#49
Lilchiji i did add so feel free to add me i need some casual games and training as well please do add me when you get the chance.
Please add me so i can play with friends online currently only playing with 1 friend right now online. FC : 1848-1937-3414

User Info: LuckyMouse1134

LuckyMouse1134
4 years ago#50
I didn't see info for master core's third form on 9.0 intensity. I think that form also appears on 8.0 but I'm not sure. It's the form with the four swords surrounding a fifth larger sword, and it moves away as you move closer, barely within range and has a variety of attacks including a vortex slash that deals multiple hits, energy projectiles that act like boomerangs, and it's final attack where the four swords slash consecutively followed by a final attack by the large sword that you better hope you dodge
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  3. Super Smash Bros. 3DS F.A.Q. / TIPS for New Players