• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Ideas for my Botw combat guide
Dimond_Lynel333 4 months ago#1
Im making a breath of the wild combat guide on this board post ideas for things that could go in the guide. All help is welcome.
Frog.
Dimond_Lynel333 4 months ago#2
Could someone tell me if this is a good explanation for a perfect guard. https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/contribute/editor3?sid=2&secid=1
Frog.
R_O_B_Sentry 4 months ago#3
I literally can't see the post with the link
Hi ! I'm Omochao. @_@ ) I'm here to help you.
Ah... My, my... <3 I foresaw your arrival, Mario. -- Merluvlee, Paper Mario
Dimond_Lynel333 4 months ago#4
Oh that probably because it’s in editor and you can’t edit
Frog.
Dimond_Lynel333 4 months ago#5
Perfect guard is a very simple technique that any player can easily learn and master. To preform a perfect guard you will need a shield. First lock on to your targets by holding down ZL if this has worked you will see a orange arrow over the enemy. Then as soon an the enemy your targeting swings a weapon at you press A. If timed correctly their will be a big blue flash and time will slow down for a little bit. This will have a chance of knocking the enemies weapon out of their hands. A correctly preformed perfect guard will not use any shield durability. This can also work on the guards of villages.
Frog.
Dimond_Lynel333 4 months ago#6
There it is
Frog.
R_O_B_Sentry 4 months ago#7
Dimond_Lynel333 posted...
There it is
Good explanation, short and sweet as it should be, I would use spelling and grammar auto corrector for some words I. E PERFORM not pre form
Hi ! I'm Omochao. @_@ ) I'm here to help you.
Ah... My, my... <3 I foresaw your arrival, Mario. -- Merluvlee, Paper Mario
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Ideas for my Botw combat guide
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A