• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. There's a Divine Beast in the great plateau

User Info: nowitsmytime

nowitsmytime
1 month ago#1
The shieka built the Divine beasts around 10,000 years ago and they hid them. then 100 years ago is when the hylians dug up all 4 Divine beasts, but when you do the DLC, it makes you return to the shrine of resurrection. Link is the only one to have gone through the trial because he's the worthy swordsman or whatever, so no one else knew about this.

When you are in the shrine dungeon, it says "Divine Beast" and it gives you a map like a Divine beast map where you can change it. So it's confirmed it's a Divine beast but it's hard for them to dig it out because it's under a huge plateau, but I think link would be the captain of the Divine beast If they did. Also the question is is the Divine beast an animal like the others.
Xenoblade Chronicles X is the best game of all time. Prove me wrong.

User Info: OlddanTrucker

OlddanTrucker
1 month ago#2
Maybe it's a bomb shelter?

User Info: MistressFi

MistressFi
4 weeks ago#3
I’m pretty sure the fifth Divine Beast is the Master Cycle Zero, and the dungeon you explore is meant to be its engine or something.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. There's a Divine Beast in the great plateau
  • Post New Message