• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. It stinks that drawing the Master Sword gives you a memory.

User Info: Flurrie

Flurrie
3 months ago#1
Specifically the LAST memory.

It stinks because if you're trying to do a run where you recall each memory in order, as I'm currently doing, that means you have to put off getting the Master Sword until after you've done everything else.

Boo!

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
3 months ago#2
Boo on what? You having no self control on getting it?
3DS FC:3454-6183-7999
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013

User Info: Flurrie

Flurrie
3 months ago#3
I dunno. I kinda threw that in as an afterthought. I guess it's supposed to be in protest of them locking the last memory behind the sword.

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
3 months ago#4
I drew the sword at the very end of my 100% playthrough anyway. For me, it didn't make much of a difference.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: the_simurgh

the_simurgh
2 months ago#5
i drew the sword pretty early in the game.

User Info: OlddanTrucker

OlddanTrucker
1 month ago#6
Doesn't really make sense they'd do that because there is no way for players to even GUESS without spoilers this would be a problem. Probably one of their group thinks they tend to do assuming everyone would play a certain way. One interesting thing is if you draw the master sword early you get alt dialogue when freeing the champions.

Also if you do the beasts WITHOUT activating Impa first.

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42
4 weeks ago#7
OlddanTrucker posted...
Also if you do the beasts WITHOUT activating Impa first.

Lmao activating
Yunobo reminds me of me: A nerd who most people on the internet hate, but a few don't.
When Link has ancient arrows the Guardians hear their own theme music.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Evil_Ryo

Evil_Ryo
3 weeks ago#8
Link is meant to recover his memory in stages not in order, so the order doesn't matter, plus the master sword is relatively weak compared to other weapons in the game. It's good to get early because it will come back a few minutes after it breaks so it's used for weak enemies and guardians mainly
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. It stinks that drawing the Master Sword gives you a memory.
  • Post New Message