I identified the hardest boss in the game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. I identified the hardest boss in the game

User Info: nahor88

nahor88
3 months ago#1
Waterblight Ganon in the Champions Ballad in MASTER MODE.

OMG... you're forced to use Mipha's weak trident and only have like 10-15 arrows.
I finally had to use a high-powered attack meal and consume it before the battle, because I simply couldn't do enough damage before the stupid thing would heal as it changed sides of the room.
That, and well-timed Urbosa's Fury attacks. God bless her.
Project M FC: 4940-7491-6762

User Info: RekturRectus88

RekturRectus88
2 months ago#2
I just spammed Urbosa's fury and it was wiped out in a few minutes, you just need to make sure the bastard doesn't have time to recover (aggressively pursuing and hitting its eye with a well aimed arrow, barely even got a chance to attack me). The hardest by far is still the first battle with Thunderblight ganon (coincidentally the one without that OP move), I wiped over a dozen times trying to beat it without the mastersword, finally gave up, traded all my stamina to rush grabbing the sword and beat thunderblight with it easily. Try Thunderblight without the mastersword, THAT is murder.

User Info: whisperstar13

whisperstar13
2 months ago#3
RekturRectus88 posted...
I just spammed Urbosa's fury and it was wiped out in a few minutes, you just need to make sure the bastard doesn't have time to recover (aggressively pursuing and hitting its eye with a well aimed arrow, barely even got a chance to attack me). The hardest by far is still the first battle with Thunderblight ganon (coincidentally the one without that OP move), I wiped over a dozen times trying to beat it without the mastersword, finally gave up, traded all my stamina to rush grabbing the sword and beat thunderblight with it easily. Try Thunderblight without the mastersword, THAT is murder.

I beat Thunderbolt without the Master Sword easily, first try.

Unless you're referring specifically to Master Mode, in which case I apologize in advance. I have yet to face him in that mode.
Think like a proton...Always positive. ;)

User Info: VeiledGenesis

VeiledGenesis
2 months ago#4
The real hardest boss is the wonky lock-on targeting camera when it decides to stop following you for apparently no reason, or the sometimes unresponsive parry/dodge mechanics when you press the buttons, or the ridiculous rag doll physics when you go tumbling 50 yards from attacks that are the equivalent of a light slap.
Gather all the young ones and listen as we tell of the days of old, when the earth was whole, before the hammer fell. - "Hammer of Heaven", The Sword

User Info: Hambo the Hog

Hambo the Hog
2 months ago#5
Honestly the Champion's Ballad final boss in Master Mode was infuriating for me. It is SO hard to hit at all during the second phase and I used up every one of my weapons and had to restart because it would regenerate health faster than I could hit it. Part of it was my fault for never expanding my inventory in my hard mode run and also for tending to carry a lot of heavy swords instead of just short swords. But dang that thing is evasive.
I'm sorry, but 10,000 of ANYTHING on a PS2 would absolutely destroy your framerate. It'd be like playing chess through the mail. ~johnboy1
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. I identified the hardest boss in the game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived