Trial of the sword help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: whisperstar13

whisperstar13
7 months ago#11
I guess it depends on what aspect of the trials you're struggling with...Do you have enough weapons? Is it a specific floor or enemy that keeps getting you?

User Info: Slave 1

Slave 1
7 months ago#12
Yeah... we're going to need more information as to why you're struggling. You DO have maximum hearts, right? And if you're putting on the triple defense boost like we're telling you, it's the equivalent of wearing some decent armor. So you must be getting hit A LOT if you're still getting killed. And you have the element of surprise on nearly every floor, so as long as you aren't charging headlong into battle without strategizing first, you really shouldn't be getting hit that much, period.

Where are you dying? Which floors are you taking the most damage?
Main objective is efficiency; life is inefficient; life hinders the main objective; life must be eliminated.

User Info: Mew-Tube

Mew-Tube
7 months ago#13
You're just bad, ya think of that?
"If that's true, then prove it to me! Show me the depths of your determination!" ~N

User Info: justinpoulson

justinpoulson
7 months ago#14
i know i'm bad

User Info: OneOf99

OneOf99
7 months ago#15
I'll do it for you. But first give me your social security number and date of birth (and for a quicker completion time, all your credit card info)

User Info: MegaTyphosion

MegaTyphosion
7 months ago#16
Dude just git gud I literally had about 13 hearts and 3 extra stamina wheel part things and I beat the whole thing.

justinpoulson
7 months ago#17
What do i have to pay someone to do it?

User Info: Slave 1

Slave 1
7 months ago#18
I'll repeat...

Slave 1 posted...
Where are you dying? Which floors are you taking the most damage?

No one is going to do this for you, just tell us where you're struggling and maybe we could offer some advice. You could be overlooking something really important that could help you without even knowing it. Trust me, you'll have such a sense of pride and accomplishment if you're able to do it yourself ;-)
Main objective is efficiency; life is inefficient; life hinders the main objective; life must be eliminated.

justinpoulson
7 months ago#19
Third floor of the middle trials

justinpoulson
7 months ago#20
Come on somebody

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived