octoroks weapon repair

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: justinpoulson

justinpoulson
9 months ago#1
how do i get octoroks to repair my weapons?

User Info: LordMalakite

LordMalakite
9 months ago#2
justinpoulson posted...

To the best of my knowledge they can't. Only thing that can be done with weapons pertaining to octoroks is you can transform the Rusty Series (rusty sword, rusty shield, etc.) randomly into their counterpart from one of the other series (Traveler's Series, Soldier Series, etc.) by allowing a rock octorok to suck up and spit back out said item.

User Info: DarkChozoGhost

DarkChozoGhost
9 months ago#3
Yeah, the don't repair your weapons. They turn rusty weapons into normal weapons, and it's only the kind on death mountain
My sister's dog bit a hole in my Super Mario Land cartridge. It still works though - Skye Reynolds
3DS FC: 3239-5612-0115

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
9 months ago#4
LordMalakite posted...
justinpoulson posted...

To the best of my knowledge they can't. Only thing that can be done with weapons pertaining to octoroks is you can transform the Rusty Series (rusty sword, rusty shield, etc.) randomly into their counterpart from one of the other series (Traveler's Series, Soldier Series, etc.) by allowing a rock octorok to suck up and spit back out said item.

Yeah this much is on google too.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: whisperstar13

whisperstar13
9 months ago#5
They do come in handy during the Trial of the Sword, though, for this exact reason. ;)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived