• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. What else is there to Thyphlo Ruins?
WingedCherryPie 4 years ago#1
Got the Shrine Orb, now what? Is this huge area solely dedicated to one shrine?
IfOnlyForOnce 4 years ago#2
And the journey to it, yes. There's a bunch of treasure too, turn your chest sensor on
My Account -> My Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Signature Display -> None
https://youtu.be/VKMw2it8dQY
Mediocre_Dunce 4 years ago#3
Yup. That's how the game works.
That some nice sweet juicy gigatosis!
Mario Kart 8 HD, 4.9 GIGS! 500 hour game! Do the math!
- awesomenintendo
snake_5036 4 years ago#4
There's a star fragment hidden in that area, and some other items.
You felt your sins weighing on your neck.
SS4kronos33 4 years ago#5
chest sensor?????
You know...one man can make a difference and With great power comes great responsiblity....WHY??? BECAUSE STAN LEE said so--R.I.P Stan the man Lee--1922-2018
inkubus922 4 years ago#6
I only went there once on my first playthrough, definitely going back on this file. (and good call on the chest sensor)
http://imgur.com/yVK9FyV
PSN/NNID: shakejunt922
IfOnlyForOnce 4 years ago#7
SS4kronos33 posted...
chest sensor?????

Yes. It's pretty useful
My Account -> My Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Signature Display -> None
https://youtu.be/VKMw2it8dQY
NFITC1 4 years ago#8
SS4kronos33 posted...
chest sensor?????

Take a picture of any treasure chest and have the sensor track that. It will beep when you're close to any chest. There are chests hidden everywhere and this is the only way to find some of them.
Happily married since May 31, 2003
SS4kronos33 4 years ago#9
^^^^i have taken a picture but i dont get a beeping sound. i only get the beeping for shrines. how do i activate it
You know...one man can make a difference and With great power comes great responsiblity....WHY??? BECAUSE STAN LEE said so--R.I.P Stan the man Lee--1922-2018
Master Of Majora 4 years ago#10
1. Take a picture of a Treasure Chest.
2. Open your map screen and press R to reach the Hyrule Compendium. The Treasure Chest is placed at the last page of the Compendium.
3. Press A to read about the Treasure Chest and press the correct button (don't remember; probably Y). The game will ask you if you want to set the Treasure Chest to the Sheikah Sensor+.
4. From now on, when you open your map screen, you can just press the Y button to change if you want the Sensor to detect Shrines, the object you activated in your Compendium (Treasure Chests in this case), or nothing.
5. Enjoy hundreds of hours of constant beeping while exploring.
"How could there ever be nuances in a world consisting solely of ones and zeros?" -- Unknown
Currently playing AC: New Horizons and LoZ: Spirit Tracks
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. What else is there to Thyphlo Ruins?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A