• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wildcard101

wildcard101
2 years ago#21
Use your magnet to deliver it to the octorok. Also, for clarity, it only removes rust and returns it's non-rusty counterpart.

User Info: Trejon16

Trejon16
2 years ago#22
wildcard101 posted...
There is an octorok on an island in the lava due south of Eldin's flank that will repair your weapons. You throw your weapon to it and it will spit it out renewed after sucking it up. The island is in the far northeastern portion of Lake Darman, and is indicated with two burning skull torches and a group of rusty weapons sitting nearby. If you throw him a rusty weapon it will come out as it's non rusty equivalent. This is the only one that I've been able to get this to work with. Has anyone managed to get any other octorok to make this happen?

Is this a fact?? can upload a video of it with the location? maybe an image?... Also where is Lake Darman? is it near death mountain??
Zenonia 2, 3 and 4, Id: Kerqueis
EpicHearts, Key/ID: Treyon16

User Info: JepMZ

JepMZ
2 years ago#23
Trejon16 posted...
wildcard101 posted...
There is an octorok on an island in the lava due south of Eldin's flank that will repair your weapons. You throw your weapon to it and it will spit it out renewed after sucking it up. The island is in the far northeastern portion of Lake Darman, and is indicated with two burning skull torches and a group of rusty weapons sitting nearby. If you throw him a rusty weapon it will come out as it's non rusty equivalent. This is the only one that I've been able to get this to work with. Has anyone managed to get any other octorok to make this happen?

Is this a fact?? can upload a video of it with the location? maybe an image?... Also where is Lake Darman? is it near death mountain??

It works. I don't recommend some of the rock octoroks in narrow paths. They can very well spit my shield into the lava
http://tinyurl.com/LBPComic
3ds new leaf: 2680-9862-6140
  • Topic Archived