• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kupo4life

kupo4life
2 years ago#1
?

User Info: OgesMC

OgesMC
2 years ago#2
No. Stop hoarding junky weapons you think are amazing, you'll find dozens of that "rare" sword or whatever you've been holding onto. Just use everything!
RIP Ultimate Warrior (1959-2014), a pure embodiment of intensity and raw power.
"The power of The Warrior will always prevail." - Ultimate Warrior

User Info: SangreMuerta

SangreMuerta
2 years ago#3
OgesMC posted...
No. Stop hoarding junky weapons you think are amazing, you'll find dozens of that "rare" sword or whatever you've been holding onto. Just use everything!

You'll find super cool looking and rare weapons, but still won't be able to repair them.

User Info: sting__art

sting__art
2 years ago#4
There is a way to repair them.

The octorok enemies that suck in air before they shoot can also suck in items. If they suck in your weapons and you kill them they will drop your weapons back with full durability.

User Info: Trigg3rH4ppy

Trigg3rH4ppy
2 years ago#5
sting__art posted...
There is a way to repair them.

The octorok enemies that suck in air before they shoot can also suck in items. If they suck in your weapons and you kill them they will drop your weapons back with full durability.

Also takes the rust off weapons. Octoroks are your blacksmiths
~A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men ~
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12 https://i.imgur.com/zlaENmx.png

User Info: wiiztec

wiiztec
2 years ago#6
Is there a place you can always find them?
My IQ is 118 but I sometimes lower it down to 92 Teh EnGhoY LipHe's MorE StuPIdesT PLeasZureS LoLz!

User Info: kupo4life

kupo4life
2 years ago#7
the ones in the water? where is this octorok

User Info: TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher
2 years ago#8
kupo4life posted...
the ones in the water? where is this octorok

Yep, need to know myself. Farm these guys whenever weapons are near breaking.
I am both a fast typer and by extension texter, the fact that my phone typos EVERYTHING and is so laggy PISSES ME OFF!! Makes forum browsing atrocious.
(message deleted)

User Info: Cyal

Cyal
2 years ago#10
i can't get this to work. i tried the one that suck air in at the goron city. if they suck the weapon in and i don't kill them immediately, they will just shoot out the weapon without restoring durability and if i kill them right after they sucked in the weapon the weapon will not drop (it will disappear). i also went to the water and grass octoroks, but they don't suck in anything.
  • Topic Archived