• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Riku_0

Riku_0
1 year ago#1
Apeture Science test chambers
Sorry for any typos. I post from mobile and generally while I'm at work.

User Info: catsimboy

catsimboy
1 year ago#2
Exactly what I was thinking. I find it disappointing. Instead of finding dungeons that fit naturally with the world you're sent to sterile cubes that are completely divorced from the outside world.

User Info: TheKaine

TheKaine
1 year ago#3
catsimboy posted...
Exactly what I was thinking. I find it disappointing. Instead of finding dungeons that fit naturally with the world you're sent to sterile cubes that are completely divorced from the outside world.

They couldn't fit 120 dungeon puzzles on the overworld, it'll become too cluttered. I don't like the aesthetics but I understand why they made the shrines they did.

User Info: _Yag_

_Yag_
1 year ago#4
I thought they felt like tombs from the new tomb raider games
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P

User Info: sting__art

sting__art
1 year ago#5
The lore fits of the shrines fits so I'm okay with it. It's ancient lost technology so it's not wonder it doesn't fit within the current world. You get told about that right form the start though, so everybody should know about it.

Imagine if all puzzles were in the open world and everybody could do them... wouldn't you question why all the loot is still there? The current state fits the game very well both logically and design wise.
  • Topic Archived