• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii Fit U
  3. Missing way too many games from the original and Plus.

User Info: Manda442

Manda442
5 years ago#1
I was under the impression that Wii Fit U would carry over all of the activities from the older versions and add some new ones. They've stated that the trial is the full version of the game. The following activities are nowhere to be found in Wii Fit U:

Tightrope Walk
Penguin Slide
Snowboard Slalom
Lotus Focus
Segway Circuit
Rhythm Parade
Big Top Juggling
Skateboard Arena
Table Tilt Plus (regular is there)
Balance Bubble Plus (regular is there)
Basic Run Plus (regular is there)

User Info: Wesfanboynever

Wesfanboynever
5 years ago#2
So all those games are gone? Really?
What's to say really?

User Info: siegeshot

siegeshot
5 years ago#3
Really table tilt plus and run plus got axed? That doesn't make any sense.

I was just playing table tilt plus last weekend probably for a half hour. :(

The problem is Ninty doesn't still understand the concept of DLC. If they just blitzed out games for like 0.99c per they would make a fortune if they could keep producing ones that people want.

I would pay money for an endless snowball fight, for example.

Likewise I really want some kind of "zombie run" game where we're running from zombie mii's.. maybe collecting materials for a fort or something.

But it's like Ninty isn't listening as usual. Heads buried in the sand in their secret tree fort.

Anyway hopefully they wake up and we get some mini-DLC instead of them just making incremental discs... As long as there aren't huge art updates it should be quick/easy. $$$$$

TAKE MY MONEY NINTY!
Can we get a standalone console Mercs/Raid with Frank West, Rachael (Rachel) Foley, Quint Cetcham, and Jack Krauser with RE4 Village and RE5 Public Assembly?

Manda442
5 years ago#4
Maybe they included those plus versions as later levels but they certainly don't appear on any of the menus.

Manda442
5 years ago#5
Ok, you can unlock Table Tilt Plus if you play the regular one. I imagine the others are the same.

User Info: Dr_Roivas

Dr_Roivas
5 years ago#6
I hate the tightrope walk. It's way too realistic and scary and the walking control is hardly accurate.
A real squid? That's even worse than an illusion! Where's my shotgun?

User Info: AlexFili

AlexFili
5 years ago#7
I thought the only scary moment in Wii Fit was when it told you that you were obese
Like Dragonball Z? Check out my LSW GBC game blog!
http://legendarysuperwarriors.tumblr.com/

User Info: kbas1986

kbas1986
5 years ago#8
did you not transfer your data from the previous games?

when i transferred mine i already had the "plus" versions of all the exercises unlocked already -- plus they added a new "Extra" mode to each, which is pretty cool

as for the missing ones, i pretty much barely played all the ones they cut out

i thought the skateboarding and the tightrope one had pretty wonky controls so i dont miss them, and i love all the new additions they came up with
3DS Friend Code: 3823-8512-0975 -- Trainer Name: Matt -- Safari: Psychic (Munna / Wobuffett / Gothorita)
Nintendo Network ID: KBAS1986

User Info: Wesfanboynever

Wesfanboynever
5 years ago#9
Manda442 posted...
Ok, you can unlock Table Tilt Plus if you play the regular one. I imagine the others are the same.

So the Plus games are in... but everything else is gone?
What's to say really?

Manda442
5 years ago#10
^It would appear so.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii Fit U
  3. Missing way too many games from the original and Plus.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I'm still playing this gameZacek38/15 10:26PM