• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter X Tekken
  3. I can't invite my friend on the Vita version.

User Info: Fujean

Fujean
7 years ago#1
My friend got this game on Vita and I'm on PS3. We were trying to try out the cross play feature but he wasn't getting my invites and, while I saw his being sent to me, I couldn't accept them. What's up with that? And also, why are Vita users on my friends list always offline? They NEVER show as online even when I know they are. I figured Sony would have fixed this by now. It's not just me is it?

User Info: ahbtham

ahbtham
7 years ago#2
I'm having the same thing. I've got both the PS3 & Vita version, just trying out myself play at upstairs while my friend play at downstairs. Sending invites doesn't seem to work.

User Info: hajile12

hajile12
7 years ago#3
At the moment you cant accept invites from a different system. To use the crossplay feature with your friends one of you simply has to make a lobby and the other has to search for it and then they can join (no matter what console they are using). Hope this helps
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I

ahbtham
7 years ago#4
Tried those bro, been doing forever to find my friend. None worked so far.

User Info: hajile12

hajile12
7 years ago#5
ahbtham posted...

really?> Set specific parameters and dont make private slots. Hopefully it will work. I have done it countless times with different people.

Hope it works out.
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I

ahbtham
7 years ago#6
hajile12 posted...
ahbtham posted...

really?> Set specific parameters and dont make private slots. Hopefully it will work. I have done it countless times with different people.

Hope it works out.

It worked! Thanks bro.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter X Tekken
  3. I can't invite my friend on the Vita version.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A