Ignorant Teammates

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Ignorant Teammates

User Info: PrimalSaiyan

PrimalSaiyan
1 year ago#1
So, I was playing Team Heavies Captyre the Flag like usual, and I got to the point where a teammate dropped the flag. Naturally, I used active camo to snipe out any surrounding enemies before grabbing the flag. I was on my way to my base when a teammate in a glass cannon shot me while I was turned around. The killcam showed that he took a while to fire, so it was not an accident. I would have made a score if he hadn't done that. Could anyone explain why someone would do this?

User Info: wufiei

wufiei
1 year ago#2
PrimalSaiyan posted...
So, I was playing Team Heavies Captyre the Flag like usual, and I got to the point where a teammate dropped the flag. Naturally, I used active camo to snipe out any surrounding enemies before grabbing the flag. I was on my way to my base when a teammate in a glass cannon shot me while I was turned around. The killcam showed that he took a while to fire, so it was not an accident. I would have made a score if he hadn't done that. Could anyone explain why someone would do this?

Because some people are dumbasses (please don't mod me) who can only get kills by team killing. Fortunately not everyone is like this.
What is that strange appendage growing out the top of your head? ~ Hiei

User Info: Kuro-chan_101

Kuro-chan_101
1 year ago#3
I'll throw a game for the opposing team if someone teamkills me, just because I managed to get the sniper rifle, etc. (As in I will deliberately make myself the easiest target possible for the enemy).

Seriously, team killing is pointless and lame. It shows immaturity and pettiness, plus if you return the favour, you'll be the one that gets kicked off the team (ironically).

I wish assists had a much higher value compared to getting the kill. If assists were worth as much as the kills, you would probably see a lot more cooperation and less backstabbing. Even Duke Nukem Forever got it right by offering bonuses for being the "Wingman" and assisting with kills.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYpKlIc_fg <- Everything you need to know about DLC nonsense.
- 8th gen. Game Consoles = Anti-consumer. Boycott, today!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Ignorant Teammates

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived