Halo 4 LAN/System Link/DLC/General questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 LAN/System Link/DLC/General questions

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 year ago#1
Hi guys, you are the Halo masters, so I though I'd ask my questions here.

We started doing 16 man Halo matches, and after a lot of playtesting, everyone agreed that Halo 4 was the best to stay with over Halo 3. People seem to love Reach though, so we still play that. We're gonna do another one next Saturday but I thought I'd find out some more answers before.....

However we have some questions.

1. Halo 4 forces everyone to use limited loadouts until they level up. Is there any way to unlock all weapons for system Link play (MW3 and BO 1 + 2 did this via a 'competition' setting)

2. Dominion is a great game mode, however, only one standard map seems to allow it for gameplay via system link. Is there a knack to getting it to work on any other map? Why are certain game modes not allowed on certain maps?

3. DLC Maps. Are they worth purchasing? Do they add a lot? Are they reasonably priced ($20/£20) for all maps)? Do they open up more maps for more gameplay modes?

4. Game modes. What is the best game modes for team play? People liked the infinity slayer mode and dominion. Other than these two, what else would you recommend?
Currently not too hopeful about some old games being revived in the future.......

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
1 year ago#2
lol
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 year ago#3
bd0g5 posted...
lol

lol because I tried system link?
Currently not too hopeful about some old games being revived in the future.......
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 LAN/System Link/DLC/General questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived