Best strategy for fighting Prometheans in Legendary?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Best strategy for fighting Prometheans in Legendary?

User Info: MogilnyIsGod

MogilnyIsGod
1 year ago#1
I've beaten Guardians on Legendary but there's a much different strategy for fighting them in that game. I've read that the Noob Combo is the best strategy for taking them out but there are some times where a plasma pistol isn't available, only Forerunner weapons. I've tried just shooting them from long to medium range with the Light Rifle, which always worked in Guardians and 4 on Heroic, but the Knights are much more slippery in this game and are constantly teleporting away. Taking down 1 Knight and it's accompanying Watcher and Crawlers often leaves me with an empty or almost empty light rifle and it's really slow going. I don't mess with bolt shot at all, I find it useless most of the time so I don't bother picking one up unless it's a real emergency, it can't overcharge like a plasma pistol can it? Are there any Forerunner weapons that can get their shield down faster? I mean the readily available ones, obviously a Fuel Rod Cannon or Incineration Cannon would do the trick but for when they're not around or scarce what is the best option?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Best strategy for fighting Prometheans in Legendary?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived