• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 competitive settings and customization options

User Info: SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY

SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY
8 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNGxCbvgoSQ&feature=g-u-u
XBL: s9 Sloppy Twitter: @BJMoulton
Insert angsty lyrics that express my really deep feelings here

User Info: happypor100pre

happypor100pre
8 years ago#2
GT-Goldchampion200

User Info: zerobobo

zerobobo
8 years ago#3
yeah, the video was linked in another thread, but it looks pretty awesome.

User Info: Tinythegiant

Tinythegiant
8 years ago#4
Welcome back Sloppy
Check out BUNT Gaming News http://buntnews.blogspot.com/

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
8 years ago#5
I'm a bit hesitant to say I like what I'm hearing.

There's some stuff that sounds good, but the lack of specificity and articulation worries me a bit. Stuff like "we found that it creates a more solid experience." Yeah, well, why? What does a "solid" experience mean?
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful gt:i derive dx

User Info: SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY

SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY
8 years ago#6
Tinythegiant posted...
Welcome back Sloppy

hi i missed u 2
XBL: s9 Sloppy Twitter: @BJMoulton
Insert angsty lyrics that express my really deep feelings here

User Info: __bale

__bale
8 years ago#7
lol kevin franklin is an idiot. to hear someone who knows nothing about anything competitive halo talk about it physically hurts me.

slayer pro sounds great, and the talk at the end about customization seems very promising..

User Info: PharoahPelican

PharoahPelican
8 years ago#8
__bale posted...
lol kevin franklin is an idiot. to hear someone who knows nothing about anything competitive halo talk about it physically hurts me. slayer pro sounds great though

I think that the most competitive weapon in the game is the Assault Rifle because it shows who has true skill. If you can do well with a bad weapon you have more skill than someone who can do well with an overpowered weapon like the Sniper Rifle that can kill in one shot. How does that take skill? One shot and someone's dead, oh wow, so skilled, I bet you think rockets take skill too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srme0p3oxFo
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: PharoahPelican

PharoahPelican
8 years ago#9
inb4mypostistakenseriously
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: __bale

__bale
8 years ago#10
the combination of that post and your sig really shows that there is no conceivable way you could be trying any harder
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 competitive settings and customization options
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A