• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kinect Sports: Season Two
  3. Darts and Tenneis freeze

User Info: Purple_Kitten

Purple_Kitten
8 years ago#1
Sorry for any errors in spelling.

I tried to play darts and tennies from the get go, it freezes during the loading icon in the middle of the screen, i have not played any other sport besides Baseball and Skieing.

Has anyone else had this issue and a work around?

I am installing the game right now to see if that helps it but other than that i have done it without patches, with patches and with a system catch type deal than reinstalling patches, nothing has worked so far :(

It was a brand new copy so no scratches or finger prints on the disc so what gives?
If you come out of the army and have been Proven to not be of sound mind, please get some help before others or yourself get hurt from your mistakes.

User Info: FooBear408

FooBear408
8 years ago#2
never had a problem....make sure your kinect is free of obstruction.
FooBear408 [PSN iD & XBL]

User Info: Purple_Kitten

Purple_Kitten
8 years ago#3
I don't think its the kinect, It is free of anything blocking it but it freezes in the loading screen
If you come out of the army and have been Proven to not be of sound mind, please get some help before others or yourself get hurt from your mistakes.
  1. Boards
  2. Kinect Sports: Season Two
  3. Darts and Tenneis freeze
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A