• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Frost boots in tutorial map

User Info: arcanis111

arcanis111
1 year ago#1
Hello !

I'm searching for the frost boots enchants, and i want to know if we can find it in the tutorial map (vita version).
I have found the stronghold but not the librairy in it, maybe is it there ?

Thanks in advance for you response !

User Info: arcanis111

arcanis111
1 year ago#2
arcanis111 posted...
Hello !

I'm searching for the frost boots enchants, and i want to know if we can find it in the tutorial map .
I have found the stronghold but not the librairy in it, maybe is it there ?

Thanks in advance for you response !

User Info: FinnCross

FinnCross
1 year ago#3
You can. Load up even a new world in the Tutorial map. In that small village, there are the four various Villagers you can trade with: Weaponsmith/Blacksmith, Armourer, Cleric and Librarian.
Begin trades through the Librarian and be sure to save before reaching the final trade, which is an Enchanting Book with a randomized Enchantment in it. Best to save at the second-to-last trade so you’re prepared. If you do not see the book with the proper Enchantment on the final trade, exit without saving, and then reload and get to that trade once again. Rinse and repeat until the Frost Walker Enchantment is encoded onto the book.
Then, enchant a pair of boots, head towards the waters where the Ocean Monument is, and with the boots equipped, go for a leisurely stroll.
Achievement should pop up within the first 10-20 metres out.
Active in the 3DS/2DS.
FC: 3282-8787-2540
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Frost boots in tutorial map
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A