• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Seed has no Nether Fortress?

User Info: JohnnyTheCasual

JohnnyTheCasual
2 years ago#1
Seed: -7493879792615786221

I loaded up an old world, a 6 YEAR OLD world. After doing the "Reset Nether and The End" my Nether world changed, but I CANNOT find a god damn fortress which means no Blazes which means no Eye of Enders. Every time I reset the Nether (after the first time) it gives me the same Nether just refreshed. Can someone who knows how to find stuff quickly tell me if this seed is actually Fortressless and if I need to make a new world?
"I been gaming since I was 2 years old, it's not a hobby anymore, it's a way of life for me now."
~Johnny

User Info: Moooots

Moooots
2 years ago#2
JohnnyTheCasual posted...
Seed: -7493879792615786221

I loaded up an old world, a 6 YEAR OLD world. After doing the "Reset Nether and The End" my Nether world changed, but I CANNOT find a god damn fortress which means no Blazes which means no Eye of Enders. Every time I reset the Nether (after the first time) it gives me the same Nether just refreshed. Can someone who knows how to find stuff quickly tell me if this seed is actually Fortressless and if I need to make a new world?

Id say best way to test it is to make a file and put it creative and give yourself ender pearls and see if its there, and then delete the that world and make the new one the same seed.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Seed has no Nether Fortress?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A