• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DarkMisaka

DarkMisaka
2 years ago#31
I just got a 1.1 gb update, don't know if that's it or not. If it is I hope it'll fix some bugs and add loads more of fun things.

edit: it's probably the update from April, which I never downloaded yet so oh well.
A wise man once said "Pizza will turn you into a video game freak" and he was right

User Info: Luke64

Luke64
2 years ago#32
yeah im not updating to that update unless i have to. waste of my internet

User Info: JesusBear13

JesusBear13
2 years ago#33
There was a new 1.1 GB update today but it was not Aquatic. Added some bug fixes I guess and added an Egyptian Mythology pack. Hopefully they're getting things ready for Aquatic soon though.
Time for the adventures of the Cosmic Ursine Messiah!

User Info: DarkMisaka

DarkMisaka
2 years ago#34
Seems like the new update broke my game. FPS drops everywhere, especially in jungle like areas and when it rains, it's never done that before until now. Unplayable.
A wise man once said "Pizza will turn you into a video game freak" and he was right

User Info: Madrox3

Madrox3
2 years ago#35
Looks 360 is the only place aquatic will be playable for me. I just don’t like how bedrock plays, and it’s not coming to switch or XB1 in console.

Luke64
2 years ago#36
they just released a new update for all console ed. it was tu65 NOT update aquatic

Luke64
2 years ago#37
i feel like they are trolling us by not releasing the update

User Info: TBD2009

TBD2009
2 years ago#38
Looks like TU65 was intended to be a bug fix update, and they just threw in a Mash-Up pack, and an optimization to Beacons. I don't know that they're "trolling" with the update, but they likely will have another bug fix update before Update Aquatic, since most people can't even play the game on 360 without the framerate dropping to unplayable levels. That's why I've not updated since they introduced Minigames (my last update was around TU51), because even back then, my 360 version was starting to struggle with framerate drops in the Jungle and around areas with tons of light sources.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PSUTerra

Luke64
2 years ago#39
i havent really had any frd in my worlds and im on one of the newest updates :/

Luke64
2 years ago#40
welp.....anyone got any news?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A