• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: lordxixor101

lordxixor101
3 years ago#1
Just started playing with my daughter? Anyone know how much to buy all the DLC packs? I don't see a complete edition and it's a little confusing with the combo packs.
If you really think about it, the plot to Paycheck could be used for anything. I know nothing about "topic", but I left myself 19 clues.

User Info: Moooots

Moooots
3 years ago#2
lordxixor101 posted...
Just started playing with my daughter? Anyone know how much to buy all the DLC packs? I don't see a complete edition and it's a little confusing with the combo packs.

It depends,

DLC, as in ?

-(All) Texture Packs ~ Makes your world's blocks different themed depending on which one you use.

-(All) Mash-Up Packs ~ Special Bundles of Textures & Skin Packs ( Character Costumes/ Avatar Costumes ) & Music Themed for the Package

-(All) Skin Pack ( Character Costumes/ Avatar Costumes) ~ Makes your character looks different deepening on which you want to use or like.

In any case, Im leaving you a Link with what should be practically all the Pricing Info from Microsoft itself on Minecraft xbox 360 Version in the *LINK* below.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Minecraft-Xbox-360-Edition/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584111f7?DownloadType=GameAddon#LiveZone
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A