• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Full game not unlocked

User Info: Guitarist76

Guitarist76
7 years ago#1
I bought a 360 from a friend and the night before I picked it up I asked him to update Minecraft. After I get it home and plugged in I checked Minecraft and only the trial was available. I know he had the full game. My question is what caused this and how could it be fixed.
if you have accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig
Rock n' Roll aint noise pollution

User Info: Red_Baron07

Red_Baron07
7 years ago#2
Because YOU dont own it. He downloaded it on his gt. Not yours. If u want the full game you have to buy it on your account
Complacency kills. Get off your ass, get the job done and quit complaining. Do PT. Nuff said.

User Info: Scott_Brofist

Scott_Brofist
7 years ago#3
Or liscense transfer it
PSN: GuruAnarchy
Games playing: NBA 2K16, Madden NFL 16, BO3, Battlefield 4, Borderlands 2, Garden Warfare

Guitarist76
7 years ago#4
Could you explain the transfer because no guide I've found has made sense.
if you have accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig

User Info: ArchMageSynok

ArchMageSynok
7 years ago#5
are you playing on his GT or yours?
http://tinyurl.com/jjqm8z3
GT-Synok PSN- MistbornSynok

Guitarist76
7 years ago#6
Mine. However I don't know which gt it would be because he downloaded it on a different xbox than the one he sold me.

User Info: joshuma32

joshuma32
7 years ago#7
You would have to be on his gt 2 play the full version. I think u would also need internet to confirm the license for that gt... Your best bet is to just buy it.... The game is easily worth the asking price
check out my YouTube page now posting elite dangerous CQC, battlefront, and PvZ GW gameplay Last video posted 4/19/2016
https://www.youtube.com/user/joshuma32

Guitarist76
7 years ago#8
The only problem is I don't have an adapter so I couldn't update.

User Info: Holdemtime

Holdemtime
7 years ago#9
Have you tried praying for a full version?
Watch Desolation unfold: https://www.youtube.com/user/beancrew49
XBOX GT: Beancrew49

User Info: Exactleevague

Exactleevague
7 years ago#10
Holdemtime posted...
Have you tried praying for a full version?

Reported for theological slander.
Remember that one time?
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Full game not unlocked
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A