• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
  3. Looking For Coop: Heroic > Legendary

User Info: Evoked_Kris

Evoked_Kris
5 years ago#1
Hey. I won't be truly sure if this game is treated as dead over here on game-faqs, however I'm looking for at least someone else to play with. Nobody I know on XBOX Live has the game, and if you try and meet someone on multiplayer for cooperative play - they're only there for the "Reach" rendition of the multiplayer.

I've run into one or two parts of the game I can't run myself with use of any alternative tactics, and kind of gave up before this became the only game I've owned that I haven't beaten at least offline.

I want to make it known that my NAT isn't the best, nor is my network - there are some times we will succeed, or thrive - maybe just die a lot.

XBL is Evoked Kris - send a secondary message through text with the keyword "Gamefaq" to allow me to accept. Hope I'll see someone out there.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
  3. Looking For Coop: Heroic > Legendary
  • Topic Archived