• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Multiplayer trophies aren't that bad
desuno-to 5 years ago#1
Figured the trophies were worth a try despite some threads here complaining about it. Turns out it isn't that bad.
I HATE multiplayer trophies, especially ones that force you to beat seasoned players that have played the game for years. These co-op ones aren't bad since you work WITH these players. I found everyone worked well, reviving each other, completing objectives, instead of just going off and doing their own thing.

The most annoying part is that for public games it seems like it's the luck of the draw as to which chapter you start. If you want to get all 4 trophies, best to just play through all of them at once and hope you'll have enough players. It took me 2 sessions since at one point we only had 2 players and no one was joining. The game is doable with even 3 players, but 2 is tough unless you both have a lot of upgrades unlocked.

Still, not too bad compared with most multiplayer trophies out there. I don't know why people on this board were complaining about them to the point where they said they quit the game.
The difference a letter makes:
"i'm with tc about this" - "watashi mo onani desu"
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Multiplayer trophies aren't that bad
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A