• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Double Uplay points
desuno-to 5 years ago#1
If anyone is still playing the game, there are double uplay points till the end of May.
Since the theme is free, that means even if you redeem all the rewards, if you do all the actions, you still have 110 extra uplay points you can use on other games.
The difference a letter makes:
"i'm with tc about this" - "watashi mo onani desu"
comavigil 5 years ago#2
hey 2nd board owner, tried to google the topic but nothing popped up besides this here. so, do you know of any other games that yield double points or do you have any link to that special uplay may?

not that it was / is too important, though. bla.
my heart will never feel will never see will never know
oh heart and then it falls and then i fall and then i know
comavigil 5 years ago#3
so, its this may, 2016, and its for far cry 3, fc3 blood dragon, fc 4, fc primal. cool.
desuno-to 5 years ago#4
LOL Board owner. Do you want the position?
Cool that you found this via google. But yeah, it's all the Far cry games.
Keep in mind that you won't get double points for Blood Dragon for PS3, since it doesn't give uplay points at all.

If you have Far Cry 4, there's also a bonus 200 points if you clear Survivor Mode with Expert Difficulty and Permadeath activated. That's 2 games worth of points!
comavigil 5 years ago#5
i'm afraid until anyone else posts i have this position rn, but i actually also read your other post on this board and referred to that. bla.
desuno-to 5 years ago#6
How is this thread not archived? Heck, I see the previous one is still "active" too, even though it's a month old.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Double Uplay points
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A