• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Back to Coop.
EvilZero 6 years ago#1
I posted a thread months ago asking if anyone cared to go into Far Cry 3 and get the coop missions done. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to put toward giving a partner my full gaming attention, so I ended up ignoring many calls for coop.

I've overcome, however, and if anyone else is I'm ready to destroy these missions.

I have the first one done, perhaps the 2nd one as well, but I'm game for any and all of them. I prefer casual however as I'm not really going for the experience of it all, but rather these are the last 5 trophies I need for the platinum.

Hit me up at anytime, if I'm free I'll join in, and if not I'll give you a raincheck and let you know that I may be able to merc in a half hour or so.

Feel free to hit me up, I've got several online games.

PSN is corrosive666420
3ds FC: 2836-1152-9733
Safari - Fighting type: Mankey, Pancham, and Breloom.
SoulDawner 6 years ago#2
I'm looking for a partner to finish off the co-op. Only need the co-op trophies to platinum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc6kAaPsfJU
charyon 6 years ago#3
I'm looking for partners as well - charyon31
spawn2282 6 years ago#4
I'm looking for a partner to co-op as well.
EvilZero 6 years ago#5
Those of you who added me: if you see me online feel free to throw me a game invite, i've got 2 of the coop trophies (i only need coop for plat also) but I'm willing to play through all the chapters.
3ds FC: 2836-1152-9733
Safari - Fighting type: Mankey, Pancham, and Breloom.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Back to Coop.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A