Scuba Diving Fish 39

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Go Vacation
  3. Scuba Diving Fish 39

User Info: magiccube4527

magiccube4527
6 years ago#1

I know I've asked this several times already, but does anyone know where to find fish #39 in scuba diving? It's the last fish I need to complete the fish chart.

User Info: JNMROX

JNMROX
6 years ago#2
I'm sorry I don't know but I was wondering, is there a point in finding fish? Is it like a goal or something?
MKWcode:0947-8729-4837
Lemme know if you add me!

User Info: TheBitBandit

TheBitBandit
6 years ago#3
magiccube4527 posted...
I know I've asked this several times already, but does anyone know where to find fish #39 in scuba diving? It's the last fish I need to complete the fish chart.

I need 38, 39 and 40.

I'll let you know if I find 39.

TheBitBandit
6 years ago#4
JNMROX posted...
I'm sorry I don't know but I was wondering, is there a point in finding fish? Is it like a goal or something?

I don't think you get anything for finding all the fish, except a sense of achievement.

TheBitBandit
6 years ago#5
I've found #38, Sea-Firefly.

There's an area in the far north of Mystery Sea that I can't seem to get into. The area is grey, I think meaning that it's deep. I've looked all over for a cave entrance but can't seem to find a way in.

magiccube4527
6 years ago#6

Fish 40 is the coelacanth. It's very hard to explain how to get to the area where it is, but I'll try. There's probably several ways into the cave where it lives, but I think the most straightforward one is from where you first start, swim all the way to the right side of the map. There should be a "down current", follow it down and continue along the narrow path (you should pass an ocean sunfish along the way). You'll soon come across an "up current". Behind the up current is a small hole in the wall with a massive current against you. Keep on swimming against the current and you'll eventually come up to fork in the road, take the left path to come to a cave with crystals. Several coelacanth live inside.

TheBitBandit
6 years ago#7
magiccube4527 posted...
Fish 40 is the coelacanth.

Thanks for the info, I managed to find the Coelacanth. His cave is the grey area in the north that I couldn't figure out how to get into (see message above).

The first time I got into the cave following your instructions but I've since found that you can just go straight to the down current and swim down it to the tunnel with the strong currents.

I carried on swimming and went up into the north east section of the map, where an area called the Dragon's Nest is. I saw some manta rays swimming around. I knew I'd found them already but something made me take a photo and it turned out that they weren't just normal manta rays, instead they were Black Manta Ray, fish #39!!!

There were several of them swimming near the surface (second block of down on the depth scale) in roughly the middle of the north east area.

So there ya go, Ive returned the favor for you helping me out!

magiccube4527
6 years ago#8

Thanks so much for the info TheBitBandit! I actually already saw the manta rays, but just ignored them, thinking they were regular manta rays.

TheBitBandit
6 years ago#9
magiccube4527 posted...
Thanks so much for the info TheBitBandit! I actually already saw the manta rays, but just ignored them, thinking they were regular manta rays.

Yup I thought they were too. Dunno why I decided to take a photo of them, just luck I guess.

I've pretty much done everything in the Marine and Snow resorts, now it's on to one of the others for me!

User Info: matthews19k

matthews19k
6 years ago#10
Fish 39 is a black manta ray in mystery , i kept passing it because i didnt know it was different
  1. Boards
  2. Go Vacation
  3. Scuba Diving Fish 39

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived