• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: anodized33

anodized33
10 months ago#1
Spoilers below....

I played through this a couple of years ago and got the true ending against Paz in the Zeke. I recently came back to the game to clean up trophies and just have fun. My Zeke is not in its hangar. It is not available for outer ops. I cannot play any of the missions related to it. I cannot remember why this is. How do I get. Zeke back? I have tried searching the internet, but I have not found the answer. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

User Info: WDCain

WDCain
10 months ago#2
After you beat ZEKE being piloted by Paz in chapter 5, the machine is destroyed and every piece you collected for it is gone for good. The one saving grace is any A.I. motherboards you already collected is not lost and still stay in your inventory. After I S-ranked that fight, I never touched it again. The only time I go after ZEKE now is the mock battle in Extra-ops mission.

User Info: anodized33

anodized33
10 months ago#3
Thank you. It had been a few years and I didn’t remember.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A