• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition
  3. Anyone wanna play multiplayer with me

User Info: spidey5406

spidey5406
1 year ago#1
I just got MGS PW and its really awesome so i was wondering if any of you guys want to play with me
Spidey5406 and friends

User Info: lalelulelosop

lalelulelosop
10 months ago#2
the only missions that actually require a team mate are the more difficult boss battles.

The tank battles are also a lot easier with a team mate...however that person has to be good at the game as well and most of the people that actually need help beating this are actually horrible at the game themselves.

So what ends up happening is people that dont need help actually beat all the missions on their own and just move on to a better game
I unlocked the stun knife in mpo by replacing it's skin with that of the other knife

User Info: zeebra

zeebra
7 months ago#3
This game is awesome, but sadly I had to do it all on my own.

It would have been nice to be able to try co-op missions, but there was nobody else to play co-op with. This was especially sad since the servers are actually still open. I played the multiplayer a few times, but mostly it was only against 1 or 2 players. But it was interesting to try.

User Info: ShaggyLeonhart

ShaggyLeonhart
4 months ago#4
Sure. I play this on PS3 and I was thinking on play this game again.
Whats is your ID?
-Just another player-

User Info: Koolnerd12

Koolnerd12
2 months ago#5
I will, gt:KoolMusicNerd

User Info: zackFlame2

zackFlame2
6 hours ago#6
I'm up for co-op.
PSN: zackFlame3
  1. Boards