• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition
  3. Anyone have a gamesave they can share with me PLEASE?

User Info: OZ_Archangel

OZ_Archangel
1 year ago#1
For the US version just wondering if anyone has a gamesave they can share with me? I know they are account locked but this is no problem for me. I wont discuss how as the mods wont like that so I wont provide instructions unless you DM me keep it offline. I cant find a save file anywhere. I have this game with 100% but its for PAL not US region so I am toast here with bad luck as I cant use that same save
Chicago Bulls | Barcelona | Atlanta Falcons | Ottawa Senators | San Jose Sharks | Cronulla Sharks | Viper | Raikkonnen | Roman Reigns | Randy Orton | Roy Jones

User Info: lcfreezer

lcfreezer
1 year ago#2
I uploaded a save file from NA region before the last time you need to find Zadornov. It's far away of 100%, but maybe it's better than nothing. https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps3/632819-metal-gear-solid-peace-walker-hd-edition/saves

User Info: WDCain

WDCain
11 months ago#3
I uploaded mine. I've beaten the game, have nearly all weapons developed (I missed the M47 bazooka), and have the infinite bandana and stealth developed. Enjoy!

WDCain
11 months ago#4
I've put some more time into PW and I've managed to get the platinum with s-ranks on every mission and extra-op. I even have all the extra heads and legs for ZEKE. The only thing I'm missing are a few guns and some of the motherboards. If you give me a couple more weeks, I should be able to get them all or I could upload it now.

WDCain
10 months ago#5
I'm almost there. Just a few memory boards and I'll upload my 100% save file.

WDCain
10 months ago#6
I've done it! I now have a 100% save file with every weapon, item, and piece of equipment developed. All outfits found, all ZEKE parts found, and all 400 A.I. boards installed. Every mission has been S-ranked: main-ops, side-ops, outer-ops, and versus-ops. I have over 40,000 comradely points. This save is pretty much a guaranteed Platinum popper for the ps3 version. Gamefaqs should have it up in a few days.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition
  3. Anyone have a gamesave they can share with me PLEASE?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A