• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AxeltheRed

AxeltheRed
1 year ago#1
I have a few questions regarding online play and getting the Platinum trophy for this game.

1. Are the servers still up for this game? Has there been any mention of taking them down soon?

2. Does the game keep track of your online stats, like wins/losses, kill count, etc.?

3. Is playing co-op necessary to get S-ranks on certain missions?

4. Approximately how long does it take to get the multiplayer trophies?

5. If you had to guess, how long would it take to get the Platinum trophy? MGS games tend to be a bit demanding (except MGS3).

Thank you for any help you can provide.
The last Metroid is in captivity.
The galaxy is at peace. . .

User Info: gasgpmo

gasgpmo
1 year ago#2
1. Are the servers still up for this game?
Yes.
Has there been any mention of taking them down soon?
No.
2. Does the game keep track of your online stats, like wins/losses, kill count, etc.?
I don't think so. I didn't really bother with PVP.
3. Is playing co-op necessary to get S-ranks on certain missions?
Not to my knowledge, no.
4. Approximately how long does it take to get the multiplayer trophies?
Depends if you have a dedicated partner to help with the 20,000 camaraderie trophy. You can play with randoms but it's slower IMO.
5. If you had to guess, how long would it take to get the Platinum trophy? MGS games tend to be a bit demanding (except MGS3).
It's one of the longer ones, but not one of the harder ones. Probably 60-100 hours. There are a lot of missions to S-rank, 20,000 cam takes a while.

User Info: AxeltheRed

AxeltheRed
1 year ago#3
Thank you so much for the response. I'll see if I can rope a buddy to help me with the camaraderie trophy.
The last Metroid is in captivity.
The galaxy is at peace. . .

User Info: SirWaWa

SirWaWa
10 months ago#4
Some online stats are tracked
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A