• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K12
  3. Why even play online?

User Info: borochadwicsays

borochadwicsays
7 years ago#1
If you're going to use the Heat, take charges under the basket 5 times a quarter (after I get d-rebs and the camera is spinning), reach in ten times a play, always run a full court press, and quick spin EVERY TIME (which for some reason always works) you have the ball, just generally not playing real basketball, why play the game?

It's not for fun. How is it even enjoyable? Cool, you made me quit (I was down by 3 after 3 quarters and had 10 less shots, I had 10 charges on me) and you get a W. Who cares about a W? I'm trying to play competitive basketball, to enjoy a game, not trying to stretch reality by exploiting the fact that it's a video game. I'm okay with losing legitimately, I'll always finish out a game. But, I REFUSE to even play with someone (even if I'm winning) if it isn't enjoyable. The whole point is to play basketball, I would play WoW if I was trying to get stats and exploit a game as much as possible.

I hate this game, but I can't quit playing it. Anyways, if anyone wants to play real basketball... too bad because I don't think 2k lets you connect with specific people on PC. Maybe they do, I don't know.

User Info: borochadwicsays

borochadwicsays
7 years ago#2
So... this game sucks that bad. I just realized I'm the only post on this board that isn't locked. Wow. No one will probably see this. They need to make a game that doesn't cheat.

Peace.

User Info: ReggieBush09

ReggieBush09
7 years ago#3
Hey man I read it.

how do you log online? I can't seem to get online and My computer is connect to internet.
International Saints going to Da bowl!

User Info: tenkaistar_2

tenkaistar_2
7 years ago#4
I thought my computer was decently fast, but when I play online the lag kills me. My movements are slower than what happens in the screen. When I shoot it's way off..just everything. I'm not sure if it's my computer or the other person. It's hard to enjoy the game with so much lag.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K12
  3. Why even play online?
  • Topic Archived