• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Papo & Yo
  3. "a builder of bridges" spoilers please

User Info: nekoda79

nekoda79
6 years ago#1
So how do I cross the buildings without "monster" ruining my chance to get across? How am I supposed to keep the frogs away from him? I'm stuck, can someone help me please? I'm getting bored with this game just cause I keep getting stuck. The gamefaqs walkthrough doesn't help cause there aren't bold titled words for the names of each checkpoint. And because I don't own a computer & my ps3 is insufficient for finding info. on the net. Anyways, some help is appreciated.
Toonkid

User Info: Grendel Prime

Grendel Prime
6 years ago#2
Is this the level where you have to get three platforms to line up with the rooftops, and each time you turn the key to make the platform move a frog jumps out of a pipe?

If that's the part you're talking about, you have to grab the frog and run up to the nearest wall and throw the frog against the wall to "splat" it. You just have to be quick. If you notice, Monster runs back and forth eating fruit on the other side of the buildings. If you want, you can try to time your key-turn for when he's further away. This isn't necessary though, you should have enough time even if he's on the other side of the building directly next to you. You have to be fairly close to the wall to splat the frogs.

Edit: One more thing, it helps if you run toward the middle of the road where the frog jumps to as the screen pans back to show the platform moving. This puts you closer to the frog when the game returns direct control to you. It might even be possible to catch the frog before it pans back in, though I've never done this.
"Uh, 'video game' you say? Well golly gee, you mighty spacemen of the future will have to show me how it works." - Fry

User Info: nekoda79

nekoda79
6 years ago#3
Ok, thanks.
Toonkid
  1. Boards
  2. Papo & Yo
  3. "a builder of bridges" spoilers please
  • Topic Archived