• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Papo & Yo
  3. spolier - hidden trophy help needed

User Info: cirquefreaque

cirquefreaque
6 years ago#1
i'm trying to get the white frog massacre trophy, where you have to kill 21 white frogs in the main menu. i can't seem to get 21 on screen (maybe 19 or something). any advice?
Pokemon FC: 2706-8146-0144 / Pearl

User Info: Grendel Prime

Grendel Prime
6 years ago#2
It's kinda up to chance. If you know what you're doing enough to get 19 on-screen, you're doing it right. Just keep trying. Wiggle the stick up and down really fast until you think you have enough and then hit X.

What worked for me was I waited until the first frog was just about to leave the other side of the screen, but I can't guarantee that will work for you.
"Uh, 'video game' you say? Well golly gee, you mighty spacemen of the future will have to show me how it works." - Fry

User Info: nekoda79

nekoda79
6 years ago#3
cirquefreaque posted...
i'm trying to get the white frog massacre trophy, where you have to kill 21 white frogs in the main menu. i can't seem to get 21 on screen (maybe 19 or something). any advice?

How do you unlock that mini game? My main menu screen is just all black with nothin' to do but to start new, continue game or options.
Toonkid

User Info: Grendel Prime

Grendel Prime
6 years ago#4
You don't have to unlock it, it's available when you first start the game. In the menu you're talking about with "New Game, Continue, Options" and what not, just move your stick up and down really fast and when you think you have enough frogs on screen press X. A frog appears everytime you select a different option (New Game to Continue, Continue to Options, etc). Just keep wiggling the stick up and down and press X.
"Uh, 'video game' you say? Well golly gee, you mighty spacemen of the future will have to show me how it works." - Fry
  1. Boards
  2. Papo & Yo
  3. spolier - hidden trophy help needed
  • Topic Archived