• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '12
  3. Guys I have some bad news:

User Info: redrangers698

redrangers698
8 years ago#1
WWE' 13 will NOT be on Wii. I asked a Gamestop worker to print me all games coming out on Wii this year. (There's like 5 coming out, btw)
Discuss your feelings.
~redranger698~
Jason Hart Maivia 8 years ago#2
Most people who plays it does so on another console. The Wii only sold a fraction of what the other versions have sold.
Yeah, they'll be disappointed gamers out there. Maybe at e3, they'll announce a Wii U version.

While I'm not planning on guying a Wii U at launch (unless it's super freakin' awesome and NOT expensive), I may end up getting the game on another console anyway. As the years went on, I've started to lose more and more interest in the WWE games on Wii. The only thing that would have made me play more are cheats and codes, but....I've been waiting since last fall to see anything like a gender code.
I haven't touched the game since February. Actually, I was already quite bored with it since late December, since there really isn't new added to the game, outside of the story mode, to keep me interested. Had the game been given equal treament, we'd see online modes, deeper creation modes, and better graphics (just look at WWE Day of Reckoning 2). They stopped caring about the Wii version a long time ago, and I'm just about through with it, as well.
Praise Rainbow Mika
SSBB: 3652-6261-7096 + Mario Kart Wii: 2707-7247-9079 + Samurai Warriors 3: 0346-6035-0276

User Info: The Rob

The Rob
8 years ago#3
Not to hate on the guys but I'd really like to see what a different developer could bring to the series.
Do you suffer from Swamp Ass? Check out this video for information and treatment options.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCf9M5GsDSs
Jason Hart Maivia 8 years ago#4
I want Syn Sophia/AKI, or whatever they call themselves now, to PLEEEEEEASE COME BAAAACK TO MAKING RASSLIN' GAAAAMES!!
Praise Rainbow Mika
SSBB: 3652-6261-7096 + Mario Kart Wii: 2707-7247-9079 + Samurai Warriors 3: 0346-6035-0276
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '12
  3. Guys I have some bad news:
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A