• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '12
  3. Wii over PS3 & X360 for WWE 12?

User Info: baclibra24

baclibra24
8 years ago#1
After reading the list of problems on the X360 and PS3 version of this,I'm glad I have this version (Wii) of WWE 12..sure there are sacrifices you have to make but the amount of errors I read about in those two systems is astounding.Not that it's perfect by any means of course..Anyone else agree?
QUOTES:"Gary,go reserve our seats in hell"-Howard Stern & "I fell asleep during NASCAR,and woke up racist"-Daniel Tosh

User Info: kayoticdreamz

kayoticdreamz
8 years ago#2
doesnt the wii version have the same errors + some additional ones??? in addition to missing features???

sure its 10 dollars cheaper but still.

User Info: REAL_Iron_Sheik

REAL_Iron_Sheik
8 years ago#3
wii is good for exclusives only.
Jason Hart Maivia 8 years ago#4
There's nothing exclusive to the Wii but its downgraded graphics, outdated create-a-wrestler mode, lack of superstar customization, no physics applied to weapons, ropes, and other things, no replays, no D-Thorws, game missing modes and other features, missing moves, and missing characters.

In every way, the Wii version is still vastly inferior.
Praise Rainbow Mika
SSBB: 3652-6261-7096 + Mario Kart Wii: 2707-7247-9079 + Samurai Warriors 3: 0346-6035-0276

kayoticdreamz
8 years ago#5
Jason Hart Maivia posted...
There's nothing exclusive to the Wii but its downgraded graphics, outdated create-a-wrestler mode, lack of superstar customization, no physics applied to weapons, ropes, and other things, no replays, no D-Thorws, game missing modes and other features, missing moves, and missing characters.

so im guessing the only reason anyone gets this one the wii is due to a lack of ps3 or 360???

you also forgot the missing online mode perhaps the most baffling of ommissions

User Info: baclibra24

baclibra24
8 years ago#6
Yeah well,I dont have a ps3 or x360 and this version of the game is pretty good.I've only seen a few errors and online mode..why? So I can get upset cause some 10 year old found a way to cheat,.no thats ok.
QUOTES:"Gary,go reserve our seats in hell"-Howard Stern & "I fell asleep during NASCAR,and woke up racist"-Daniel Tosh
Jason Hart Maivia 8 years ago#7
kayoticdreamz posted...
Jason Hart Maivia posted...

so im guessing the only reason anyone gets this one the wii is due to a lack of ps3 or 360???

you also forgot the missing online mode perhaps the most baffling of ommissions

Yep
Praise Rainbow Mika
SSBB: 3652-6261-7096 + Mario Kart Wii: 2707-7247-9079 + Samurai Warriors 3: 0346-6035-0276

kayoticdreamz
8 years ago#8
baclibra24 posted...
Yeah well,I dont have a ps3 or x360 and this version of the game is pretty good.I've only seen a few errors and online mode..why? So I can get upset cause some 10 year old found a way to cheat,.no thats ok.

its more the principle that it isnt included when it should be. plus community creations.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '12
  3. Wii over PS3 & X360 for WWE 12?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A