• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U game pad makes squeaky noise when vibrating
Fuller_Boy 1 month ago#1
Im currently playing Fatal Frame and it literally just came out of nowhere during my play through and won’t go away. It’s driving me a little crazy since that game involves a lot of rumble. Is there a way to fix this?
MrCokeacola 1 month ago#2
What did you see when you opened the gamepad controller up?
Sorry just need money got tired of being snitched on.
Whatever tho I snitched too lol fair game.
Fuller_Boy 1 month ago#3
MrCokeacola posted...
What did you see when you opened the gamepad controller up?
I haven’t opened it due to being to nervous. Also, repair shops no longer handle Wii U products and finding a brand néw Wii U game pad is virtually impossible since the console has been out for close to a decade. I’m nervous I might be screwed on this one. Sigh...
Fuller_Boy 1 month ago#4
i know it’s my rumble motor going bad but I can’t seem to find any tutorial on how to replace it. It’s frustrating because you can literally buy one for only 8 dollars.
MrCokeacola 1 month ago#5
Uhhh, you can send it to me, I'll fix it for ya for 80 CAD.
Sorry just need money got tired of being snitched on.
Whatever tho I snitched too lol fair game.
Did Mice invade your Gamepad?
Fuller_Boy 1 month ago#7
RabbitPiston666 posted...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2zjWtyyWvcI
SS4kronos33 1 month ago#8
RabbitPiston666 posted...

how in the hell can that even happen??? there arent any openings for them to get in
You know...one man can make a difference and With great power comes great responsiblity....WHY??? BECAUSE STAN LEE said so--R.I.P Stan the man Lee--1922-2018
SS4kronos33 posted...
how in the hell can that even happen??? there arent any openings for them to get in
Uhhhhhhhhhhh...

*runs away*
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U game pad makes squeaky noise when vibrating
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A