• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you play Metroid games on the Wii U?
(message deleted)

User Info: minchew91

minchew91
1 month ago#12
I keep meaning to pick up the prime trilogy at some point, even though I'm not a huge metroid fan. I had some fun with the GBA games but idk. Maybe its just the sci fi setting, they never hold my attention past an hour or two. But I remember liking what I played of Prime 1 as a kid.
Playing: Castlevania Lament of Innocence, Skyward Sword HD, The Bouncer
Last games beat: WW HD, Onimusha 2, DQ XI S, DQ 2 Switch, Kingdom Hearts

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 weeks ago#13
Yup, prime and the others
Gaming is a weird industry where you can scam the consumers with lies and fake promises, and there will still be fanboys defending it.

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
4 weeks ago#14
Ive always liked the 2D metroid games so yes.
PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776,Nintendo Switch ID: SW-1308-8511-0330
Most Played: NES,Super NES, Wii,Nintendo Switch,Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Xbox One,PC

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 weeks ago#15
ArcFan10000 posted...
Ive always liked the 2D metroid games so yes.
Those are the BEST
Gaming is a weird industry where you can scam the consumers with lies and fake promises, and there will still be fanboys defending it.

User Info: MarioLinkNES

MarioLinkNES
4 weeks ago#16
I have played the original, Super Metroid and GBA ones a few times on it. Not much of a 3d Metroid fan. I have tried Prime and Other M, just not my thing.
I own a Tandy, 2600, NES,GB,SNES,VB,N64,GBC,GBA,NGC,DS,DSL,XL,Wii,3DS,3DSXL,WiiU,NS,
SMS,SG,GG,SCD,S32x,SS,SDC, PS1,PS2,PS3,PSV,PS4,PS5,XBox,360,XO and a PC

User Info: Need2KnowLion

Need2KnowLion
3 weeks ago#17
Another Nintendo Direct has come and gone, and still no plans to bring the rest of the series to the Switch in time for Dread’s release.
"Pillars of modern warfare, such as paired units and predictable archers, have no place in Valentia."
~ Sir Mycen calling out the modern FE fanbase
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
3 weeks ago#18
yes, i use the wu to play my metroid trilogy wii disc

User Info: Sw1ft_Blad3

Sw1ft_Blad3
2 weeks ago#19
I just bought a Wii U Premium the other day and I got zero mission, Fusion and Super Metroid, I have Metoid 2 on the 3DS (Gameboy). Planning on buying the digital version of the prime trilogy seeing as discs are expensive.

I also bought
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Zelda the Minish Cap
Zelda a Link to the Past
Advance Wars
Mario Kart 8 (Disc)
Mario Party 8
Hyrule Warriors ( Disc)

I have plans to get plenty of games on the VC so I might end up buying a 500GB external Hard Drive, can't really see needing more space than that.
The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my Wings to make me tame.

User Info: Daymos256

Daymos256
1 week ago#20
The Dread hype is getting to me. Now that the game is out and it doesn't seem flawed I might want to play it eventually.

Thus I booted up zero mission on the ol' Wii U. Gotta beat zero mission, metroid2 on 3ds, super Metroid again, and finally fusion before I'd buy Dread. That seems like a lot but I doubt it'd take 50 hours... so less than 1 rpg.

The chances of me doing it all are really low though.. oh well, then I save 60 bucks. I've only ever beat metroid1, zero mission, super Metroid and prime1.
Now Playing: Ys 8, Persona 5
Last finished: Atelier Ryza, Trails in the Sky SC
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you play Metroid games on the Wii U?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A