• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you play Metroid games on the Wii U?

User Info: Need2KnowLion

Need2KnowLion
2 months ago#1
Most of the series is on here, and it’s a great way to get prepared for Dread and Prime 4.
"Pillars of modern warfare, such as paired units and predictable archers, have no place in Valentia."
~ Sir Mycen calling out the modern FE fanbase

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
2 months ago#2
Well, I'm kind of in the middle of Prime 1 on my Wii U, so...yes?
"Paper Mario needs a 'Sonic Mania' right now", my feedback for Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling survey
Also, playing Jump Force on Switch...

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
2 months ago#3
I guess it doesn't count against what you're asking, but I beat Other M on the Wii U. Granted, I was using the Wii functionality, but it was still on the console.
Now playing: One Piece Pirate Warriors (PS3), Bloodrayne (PS2), Dragon Quest Swords (Wii), Pokken Tournament (Wii U)

User Info: shakmstr

shakmstr
2 months ago#4
Yes. Beat Other M and Zero Mission. Been thinking about tackling a Prime game on Trilogy.

User Info: Tauro_Fc

Tauro_Fc
2 months ago#5
Yes. Currently going through prime trilogy, after that, other M.

I guess zero mission to finish? I really wanted to play the original cart on my GBA, but prices got ridiculous.

User Info: GeOstyle

GeOstyle
2 months ago#6
Tauro_Fc posted...
Yes. Currently going through prime trilogy, after that, other M.

I guess zero mission to finish? I really wanted to play the original cart on my GBA, but prices got ridiculous.
Fk all that it plays fine on Wii u! Trust me!
It was all about me.

User Info: JumpyLion

JumpyLion
2 months ago#7
I played Metroid Prime Trilogy and Fusion.
Currently Playing - Yo Noid (NES)

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
2 months ago#8
I'll play my Wii Metroid games on it but after how they took down the eshop on Wii I dont trust Nintendo with their digital shops anymore so if I cant get it physical then I emulate it.

User Info: Arsene-Lupin

Arsene-Lupin
2 months ago#9
My WiiU exists almost exclusively for the Zelda ports, XCX and virtual console... so yes.
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."

User Info: Venom3D

Venom3D
1 month ago#10
I have the OG Metroid, Zero Mission, Super, Fusion, and Hunters. I also have physical versions of Other M and Prime Trilogy. I can't remember if Prime Pinball made it to Virtual Console, but I have the original version if it isn't.

As for 3DS, I got all the Virtual Console Metroid games (including Fusion) and the physical version of the official Metroid 2 remake.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you play Metroid games on the Wii U?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A