• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 15?

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
4 weeks ago#481
I have all 3 GBA Castlevania games but the collection is tempting so I can play on the TV. I don’t own Actraiser though I have played through it so it’s a tempting purchase as well. I just bought a copy of Valkyria Chronicles 4 on eBay though so more games probably aren’t in the budget for a while.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#482
TC2Kevin posted...
I have all 3 GBA Castlevania games but the collection is tempting so I can play on the TV. I don’t own Actraiser though I have played through it so it’s a tempting purchase as well. I just bought a copy of Valkyria Chronicles 4 on eBay though so more games probably aren’t in the budget for a while.
Kirby and the Forgotten Land looks like so much fun..
Switch FC SW-0443-3238-9030..Current Favorite Games-Grand Theft Auto V(XSX), Psychonauts 2(XSX), Twin Mirror(XSX), Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania(NS), GTA China

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
4 weeks ago#483
Actraiser to some was a cash grab, thier is too much dialog. Too much uneccassary stuff added in.
The Castlevania collection sounds tempting but I already have all those games on Wii U. But I might double dip.
PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776,Nintendo Switch ID: SW-1308-8511-0330
Most Played: NES,Super NES, Wii,Nintendo Switch,Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Xbox One,PC
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: TldrReturns

TldrReturns
4 weeks ago#484
Played more Death Stranding, got a few places connected to the chiral network and had my first run-in with the BTs. Very interesting game so far.

I also played a few matches of the Halo Infinite beta…did pretty decent, not as bad as I thought I would be. This game is really fun so far! Can’t wait to play the finished product in December.
tldr

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#485
Didn't game today, thinking about selling my Xbox One S, 2 unopened Series X AAA games & an OG Switch, just so I can buy a Switch OLED..& then should I win the LE Psychonauts 2 Series X I'll save it as a back up..
Switch FC SW-0443-3238-9030..Current Favorite Games-Grand Theft Auto V(XSX), Psychonauts 2(XSX), Twin Mirror(XSX), Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania(NS), GTA China

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
4 weeks ago#486
Actraiser? I love that game, so I'm curious about this.

I have Harmony of Dissonance on GBA, pretty good game, but I still need to complete it.

I traded in a bunch of games yesterday and got £88.50 in credit, which I will try and increase, as is like it to eventually pay for a Switch.

I also played a little FEAR, Escape from Bug Island, and Little Big Planet last night.
Now playing: One Piece Pirate Warriors (PS3), Bloodrayne (PS2), Dragon Quest Swords (Wii), Pokken Tournament (Wii U)

TldrReturns
4 weeks ago#487
Same as yesterday. More matches of Halo Infinite and more progress made in Death Stranding DC
tldr

TldrReturns
4 weeks ago#488
More Death Stranding today (now on episode 3) and I beat Tetris Effect again for the fourth time this year. I love it!
tldr

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
4 weeks ago#489
Played a little more Ni No Kuni. Trying to capture a specific creature, and I just can't seem to do it. I've killed around 50 of the things and they won't agree to join me. I guess it has a really low capture rate, so I'll have to keep going. Also beat a level in Baba Is You. One of those lightbulb moments that are like "How did I not see that before?"
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#490
TC2Kevin posted...
Played a little more Ni No Kuni. Trying to capture a specific creature, and I just can't seem to do it. I've killed around 50 of the things and they won't agree to join me. I guess it has a really low capture rate, so I'll have to keep going. Also beat a level in Baba Is You. One of those lightbulb moments that are like "How did I not see that before?"
Keep @ it Kev, you'll get that creature..🙂👍
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 15?
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A