• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 15?

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#201
Played & beat 4 levels in Crash Bandicoot on my Switch which was super fun & definitely a highlight..also plan on playing Beach Buggy Racing 2 on Switch & Ratchet & Clank Going Commando on Vita..having an ok day, not good, not bad, just ok..
Switch FC SW-0443-3238-9030..Current Favorite Games-Psychonauts 2(XSX), Beach Buggy Racing 2(NS), Uncharted Golden Abyss(PSVITA) Sly Cooper(PSVITA)NinjaGII(XSX)

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
1 month ago#202
That's awesome @Nodrog77 . I use mine regularly both to play Wii and Wii U games...That's how I'm playing Monster Lab and Tomb Raider Anniversary.

I loved Forgotten Sands. Such a cool game! I want to get the PS3 version too as it's apparently a totally different game. As you can tell I'm a big fan of these types of platformer/adventure games.

I actually did play some Tomb Raider so far tonight, and might do some Monster Lab now too. No real highlights though, just fun in general.
Now playing: Various games for Wii/PS2/GC, Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U), Mega Man 4 (3DS VC), Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS), and Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)

User Info: Lone_Starr

Lone_Starr
1 month ago#203
Played some more Flight Sim on Series X and got a few more cheevos
Did I miss something? When did we get to Disneyland?

Nodrog77
1 month ago#204
Started a Spyro the Dragon game..rescued 12 dragons..I hope there's more to the gameplay than THIS..this is boring..@ least I got started though..might still play some BBR2..
Switch FC SW-0443-3238-9030..Current Favorite Games-Psychonauts 2(XSX), Beach Buggy Racing 2(NS), Uncharted Golden Abyss(PSVITA) Sly Cooper(PSVITA)NinjaGII(XSX)

User Info: JumpyLion

JumpyLion
1 month ago#205
I'm about to finish Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I just got to the part where, HA! You thought there would be spoilers!
I won't change this until I complete Metroid Dread.

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
1 month ago#206
@Nodrog77 i was playing a Spyro game and wasn't that keen i have to admit. I forget which one it was.

@JumpyLion lol!

I had a decent session in Monster Lab earlier. I am bad a fight with one monster that had knocked my monster's arms and head off, and its torso had minimal health (having your torso destroyed is how you lose the fight), and I just barely managed to scrape a win. Was pretty fun. I think I'm getting to the end of this area soon, and then I can move onto the third.
Now playing: Various games for Wii/PS2/GC, Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U), Mega Man 4 (3DS VC), Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS), and Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)

Nodrog77
1 month ago#207
Played some more microgames in Warioware DIY today-more unlocked on a timer, which is cool..going to play some GTA LCS on my Vita + BBR2 & maybe Crash Bandicoot on Switch..having a good day..

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#208
Ordered the following Xbox One games:
Dragon Quest XI S: Definitive Edition
Valkyria Revolution

Xbox One has an advantage over Playstation: JRPGs and RPGs are dirt cheap, while thier more expensive on PS4 and Switch.
So im thinking people on Xbox dont play these type of video games.
PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776,Nintendo Switch ID: SW-1308-8511-0330
Most Played: NES,Super NES, Wii,Nintendo Switch,Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Xbox One,PC
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
1 month ago#209
@ArcFan10000 DQXI is a lot of fun. I put over 100 hours into it last year. It could use some more variety in its music but the story and characters are good.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Nodrog77
1 month ago#210
Played a bunch of Beach Buggy Racing 2-made progress, had fun..def a highlight..
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 15?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A