• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Play Wii games on wii u on wii menu?
SomieStuff 6 months ago#1
My Wii sensor bar is broken, but I found out that you can use the built-in gamepad one if you go straight to Wii mode, the problem with this is that the actual Wii game is on the Wii U menu, so I cant use the gamepad sensor bar, any way to fix this?
kidrobot 6 months ago#2
get a new sensor bar

EvilResident 6 months ago#3
kidrobot posted...
get a new sensor bar
this. they're so cheap
---
kidrobot 6 months ago#4
EvilResident posted...
this. they're so cheap
or do the candle trick, im sure it works on the wii u as well
SomieStuff 3 months ago#5
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, but I decided to get a new sensor bar, only for the old one to start working again.
EvilResident 3 months ago#6
SomieStuff posted...
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, but I decided to get a new sensor bar, only for the old one to start working again.
Now you got a backup
---
blastoise75 1 month ago#7
You might be able to launch a game with a classic controller plugged into the Wiimote. I think I did this with VC Wii titles before. Wouldn't work on Wii games requiring the pointer though
"Blastoise, use Hydro Cannon!" It's Super Effective! -E4 Lance's Aerodactyl fainted-
3DS FC: 2707-1634-3423
(edited 1 month ago)
icecutter17 1 month ago#8
Ones I was thinking already been mentioned but I'll repeat:

- Borderlands 2 and/or PreSequel, yup would have been really awesome on wii u, and boosted sales massively also. Should have happened.
- Diablo 3 again yup. And there are NO games like this on Wii, and ps3/360 got Diablo 3 and like 3 or 4 clone games also!
- Not sure about Grand Theft Auto 4 but maybe Episodes would have been good? But definitely Chinatown Wars from DS should have been available!

Some other less famous little ones I can add are:

- Zombie Driver, really awesome top down vehicular combat game
- Renegade Ops, similar to above but with twin stick shooter element, really amazing game published by Sega!
- Rocket Knight/Sparkster old or new version! Should have happened.
- Sine Mora I guess, a really great shooting game, or another great game like this

You guys know these?
Even angels cast shadows
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Play Wii games on wii u on wii menu?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A