• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Favorite Wii U games that have yet to be ported?
(message deleted)

User Info: jimi_dini

jimi_dini
4 weeks ago#62
EvilResident posted...
I think I would put that one under the "NOT exclusive but make cool use of the Gamepad" section in the list ^

ZombiU has a competitive local multiplayer game mode (1 on screen fighting zombies, the other one using the gamepad to spawn zombies) that is not available anywhere else, because it's impossible to port.
I consider ZombiU to be exclusive, because the Wii U version is the only one that plays as it was designed to be played. All the ports are crap because of that, but were ridiculously better "reviewed". You can pretend that this wouldn't matter, but it does.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015 R.I.P.

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
4 weeks ago#63
All my favorite Wii U games were ported to Switch but Xenoblade X, and it's literally impossible.
PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776,Nintendo Switch ID: SW-1308-8511-0330
Most Played: NES,Super NES, Wii,Nintendo Switch,Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Xbox One,PC

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
4 weeks ago#64
ArcFan10000 posted...
All my favorite Wii U games were ported to Switch but Xenoblade X, and it's literally impossible.
?
---

User Info: MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola
4 weeks ago#65
EvilResident posted...
?
Video Games.
Sorry just need money got tired of being snitched on.
Whatever tho I snitched too lol fair game.

User Info: jimi_dini

jimi_dini
4 weeks ago#66
With the current s*** Nintendo is pulling, they would probably put it on a 16 GB cart, and make the rest a mandatory download. win-win.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015 R.I.P.

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
2 weeks ago#67
@dr_zomberg am I missing any otheir physical release games in the remaining exclusives list ?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Favorite Wii U games that have yet to be ported?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A