• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. System Update!

User Info: MithrilMonarch

MithrilMonarch
1 month ago#1
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1366545783525310465
Welcome to GameFAQs, where all posters post posts.

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#2
Lame

User Info: Quin1

Quin1
1 month ago#3
Interesting, us in Europe are on 5.5.4E already, havnt powered up mine today to see if we got one too
Haven't used my Wii U in 4+ years, so mine is probably a bit early in versions :D
I created a discord channel for those who wish to talk about games, etc. https://discord.gg/4yuJwJgYKF

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#5
I havent updated mine for a while. But the Playstation 3 also had a new update that updated it to play dual layer blueray movie discs.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776, Nintendo Switch ID: SW-1308-8511-0330
PS5 and Xbox Series X in the future
ArcFan10000 posted...
I havent updated mine for a while. But the Playstation 3 also had a new update that updated it to play dual layer blueray movie discs.

It could do that since launch, it was not a recent update that enabled that. All the recent update did was just update the decryption keys so it can play newer blu-rays.
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner

User Info: Quin1

Quin1
1 month ago#7
5.5.5E now in the uk, seems we were a couple of days behind NTSC

User Info: Littlefoot

Littlefoot
1 month ago#8
Well s***, now i wish i hadn’t homebrewed the damn thing.
A dino with passion for games and technology.
Probably since the start of triassic.
Littlefoot posted...
Well s***, now i wish i hadn’t homebrewed the damn thing.

Why not?

Homebrew is completely unaffected with this update apparently.
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner

User Info: Littlefoot

Littlefoot
1 month ago#10
Cyber Akuma Zero posted...
Why not?

Homebrew is completely unaffected with this update apparently.
It’s from fear of getting the console bricked. Bu that’s great to hear that it doesn’t mess with homebrew then.
A dino with passion for games and technology.
Probably since the start of triassic.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. System Update!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A