• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. now that skyward sword and twilight princess are both announced for the switch
Nah, I doubt it.
I created a discord channel for those who wish to talk about games, etc. https://discord.gg/4yuJwJgYKF

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#12
Cmon. This is Nintendo. You know it’ll happen like that lol
Well, why was Mario 3D All-stars packaged the way it was? It wouldn't make sense to separate them into 3 physical releases.
I created a discord channel for those who wish to talk about games, etc. https://discord.gg/4yuJwJgYKF

EvilResident
1 month ago#14
Fair point; my only guess is that those 3 are 'smaller games' (in terms of ROM gb size) compared to TP+WW HD
But you're right, there could still be hope for it to happen.

User Info: Relia

Relia
1 month ago#15
EvilResident posted...
See posts 2-4
I did!

Again, I don't recall Twilight Princess being announced for the Switch, just Skyward Sword!
(edited 1 month ago)

EvilResident
1 month ago#16
Relia posted...
I did!

Again, I don't recall Twilight Princess being announced for the Switch, just Skyward Sword!
TPHD hasn’t been officially announced yet. Just rumors
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: guy12345

guy12345
1 month ago#17
Darkneo20 posted...
and the fact that i can emulate the wii wii u and gamecube on my pc and snes gba ds and 3ds on my flashcard on my new nintendo 2ds xl i decided it was time to part ways with my modded wii u i sold it today to the pawn shop system and controllers for $100 and kept the 1tb hard drive and formatted it for use for my new ps3 emulator on my pc

i was gonna buy an external hard drive for that and astral chain and Y's IX monstrum nox for my ps4/5 when i got my tax refund but i was able to get astral chain today and repurpose the wii u hard drive so now i just need to hunt down a reasonably priced copy of Y's IX on ebay and yes before anyone accuses me of just modding and pirating i own an xbox series x and ps5 and a switch with lots of games for each one and a gaming pc and i can take photos to prove it with my iphone 11 i just had a modded wii u for the convience of multiple consoles all on one system on my tv but meh its mostly old games i didnt touch much anyways

How has no one mentioned yet that the OP contains no punctuation whatsoever??

EvilResident
1 month ago#18
guy12345 posted...
How has no one mentioned yet that the OP contains no punctuation whatsoever??
lol I couldn’t read any of it after the topic title was wrong

User Info: cyberpik

cyberpik
1 month ago#19
EvilResident posted...
lol I couldn’t read any of it after the topic title was wrong
No kidding! Especially after the OP turned into a brag post about modded setups. Totally incongruous.

User Info: nightwing3415

nightwing3415
1 month ago#20
so will twilight princess be on every system going forward?
FC: 2509-3702-6687 IGN TRAE TSV: AS 0159 Y 2486 switch: SW-2123-90928731 http://tinyurl.com/nrbuer5
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. now that skyward sword and twilight princess are both announced for the switch
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A